Some months ago I did a basic art journalling class with my friends and whilst we were doing backgrounds, one of the girls didn’t like what she had done so she started again. I kept her background and have now finished off the page!
Here is the page she made with two additions… Firstly I added some modeling paste through the stencil and also dropped some white paint on it by accident!
Within a couple of hours this is where it was upto…
After I had let the modeling paste dry for a day, I added some more ink to blend the paste a little, then added the brick motif on one side through a stencil using Basic Grey ink. Next I used some watercolour paper to stamp the Darcy Eclectica flowers from her latest batch of stamps with Paperartsy. I coloured the stamps using the Stampin write markers and then used some water and a brush to move the ink around before it had dried.
Then I very carefully cut them out and stuck them onto the page. It was at this point I noticed the wall stamps Darcy had created so stuck a couple of those on the page too! It would have been better to have done that before sticking down the flowers! but never mind!
Next I added the words which I stamped and cut out from some Whisper White cardstock using some cute Papermania letter stamps. Then some drops of acrylic ink which at the point I took the picture were still drying! I also darkened the edges of the page with some black soot ink and a blending tool.
My final bit was to stick it onto the Coredinations to turn it into an 8×8 page to be bound with my other raggy doll pages when I get to it!