Some more thank you notes were created as we were well and truly spoilt … Plus in a slightly selfish thing, this was my first play with one of my Christmas presents… Spectrum Noir Aquatints!
Both panels were created using the Aquatints and adding salt to the panels as they were drying. Love the way the colour and texture is created using this method. Have already fallen in love with the Aquatints, and only tried one method with them so far!
I then added the stamped images on the top… To the first I added the Simply Sketched leaf image and I added some additional colours using the SU markers. To the second I used the same image as on the other thank you cards created a couple of days ago (because it was out and to hand). Both panels I added an edge using a SU marker to make it standout when affixed to the white card blank.
Both cards then had the same stamped image added to the envelope in matching colours to the cards… Again just finishes the project off in my opinion!