Layered sprays… For Paperartsy challenge

Evening all.  A quick post tonight inspired by the challenge over at Paperartsy blog to use sprays… And I suppose inspired directly by Anneke’s post even though mine looks nothing like hers because I loved her so much it inspired me to craft tonight! 

Here is the card I made…

I started with a scrap of cardstock and coloured it using distress stains (a new product I am still getting to grips with) and then let it dry.  Then I took the circles stencil and sprayed White Linen Dylusions through.  Once this was dry I mov d the stencil just a bit and added Postbox red Dylusions spray. This created the shadow effect.

Next I stamped the fairies, and foliage and added some stickles glitter glue for fairy dust.  I also added some black soot distress ink to the edges. 
Then I took some sheet music and cut it to size as a mount and then sprayed the Bubblegum pink and Postbox red Dylusions on to it, and blotted it dry.  Again I added the Black soot distress ink for the edge.  Once mounted on some Summer Starfruit cardstock which I had made into a card lank I added the final fairy and stickles to finish off. 

So a quick post with a simple but effective little trick with the spray inks.  

Happy crafting! 


2 thoughts on “Layered sprays… For Paperartsy challenge”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s