Rescuing old inked pieces

Posted by

Yes I know that all I seem to be sharing are the projects I have half done, lost under the mess, and now finished. But there were quite a few half done things found in the mess! 


This one is an inked panel I made whilst prepping for a class.  

So decided to turn it into something… 

So I used a new Paperartsy stencil and some grunge paste.  First I added some shakes of Brushos in Cobalt Blue and mixed it up a bit, but not completely so there are still some streaks of colour.  Next I stamped the sentiment and then the flower a couple of times on some cardstock. 

I then added colour to the flower using distress inks.  I fussy cut the flower and added a few layers with the petals and using the Pinflair Glue Gel for dimension. 

Love the arty finish of this… The texture created with the grunge paste and the lovely mix of colours.  

Happy crafting! 



One comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.