First task of getting back into the craft room was to start on the art journalling homework I set for my friends…. A page with a face…
I used some scrap cardstock… think it was cut from some packaging originally. Then added some scraps of tissue paper left on the desk from another project which I glued down. Next I added a thin layer of gesso and then sprinkled the brushos over to give a wash of colour.
Then I grabbed a stencil and some texture paste to add the leaves.
Next a digital image from Tiddlyinks which I coloured using Inktense pencils and water. Then to give the image a bit of texture I added a coating of Versamark and some clear embossing powder then heated it up. This gives is a nice grungey gloss.
So it was an easy page… but satisfying to put together.