It is time to go through the full lot of what I made for the Paperartsy blog.
First I stamped images from JOFY 14 in black Versafine and then immediately added some fine detail clear embossing powder. As I did it quickly the powder stuck easily. Using clear powder eliminates the black speckles you could end up with if you used black embossing powder.
Next I added water using a paintbrush to the flowers and sprinkled on the Brusho powder (using Gamboge and Brilliant Red). I then sprayed the card a little with some more water and sprinkled a very small amount of yellow brusho.
I love the way the colours bleed together.
I added some leaf green for the stems.
Next I added a border to the square of cardstock so it had got a nice frame and stamped the sentiment.
I added the same image to the envelope and coloured it with distress ink.
… and was more liberal with the water. I added turquoise for the flower heads, leaf green for the stems and a little sprinkle of yellow for the petals. The extra water left the image looking a little looser.
I also made two more cards and decorated a little bag to put them in as a gift.
Love how they all turned out and what a cute and easy project to make.
Feel so honoured to share this via the Paperartsy blog. Thanks so much for asking me.