I had these scraps on my desk that I think I used the Spectrum Aquatints to create some time ago. I decided to fiddle with one and make it into a card.
I added some watered down gesso and roughly added the shape of the stamp I wanted to use and oh yes i had also wiped some black paint through a stencil.
The black paint smudged a little so I ended up with some black patches as well as the dots.
I took the JOFY stamp and stamped it in archival. I then used some pink paints to add colour to the bloom and green for the stem. I also gave the white gesso a wash of green to knock it back a little.
Next I added the black circles from the stamp set randomly round the panel. Finally I flicked pink paint spots and added some white highlights.
I stuck the panel to a dl card and then doodled round the panel and stamped the sentiment at the bottom.
I am really happy I found a use for this random scrap of inky goodness!