Using up gelli plate scraps

Posted by

So after the page I made with my gelli prints I still had some left over prints and scraps…


I had one large full print left which included the fun dark rim to the majority of the print… I doodled the white border. 
I then added a scrap of the paper I was using to wipe off the brayer with a mount of cardstock to bring out the yellow.  To this I doodled a stem and then added the large steampunk flower from Darcy’s stamps that I had stamped onto another gelli print scrap.

Then I added the sentiment and stuck it all together.

So its another entry for the Paperartsy mono print challenge.

Happy crafting!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.