The last few days the princess has been poorly which has meant some time off work …. but along with some ironing I also tacked some of the tip that is the craft room…
Managed to get to the point where most of the desk is clear, some of the floor and some of the bed… but far from finished.
I did find plenty of things to finish off and distract me along the way…. today’s project is one of those…
It’s a magazine kit of focal images and some matching papers.
On both I used the same embellishment and the sentiment I embossed in black detail powder which I think adds a nice graphic finish… especially with the lovely font that Emma has used for these Paperartsy stamps.