This month the swap at Artful ATCs was big and beautiful and I must admit I was a bit stumped… but then I remembered the dylusions die cuts packet I had never opened and then the badassartstamps girl with the big head!
The background I made by doodling on the patterned paper I had already cut to size. I then decided to just add colour to the eye section to go with my choice of title!
The next one… I took a gelli plate print background as the starting point. I kept it simple with just a few touches of colour added to the stamped girl.
So these are my contribution to the swap this month… and another two towards my ATC count.