Decided to choose a challenge to play along with… And #colorthrowdown took my fancy this week…
… what pretty colours… And as I did some gelli plate printing I remembered it and ended up with a perfect background for the challenge by brayering off in between prints.
I cut up the background to make two panels.
The larger square I decided to use for the challenge… I must admit that the red is slightly more pink looking on the photo but still I am happy with it.
I white heat embossed the Swallowtail which was the perfect size for the panel.
I mounted it onto the white cardstock and then onto the light grey cardblank.
The second card I heat embossed the art deco image with black ink and clear embossing powder and then added white paint pen accents.
I mounted it onto a white linen card blank to finish off.
Really happy with both cards.