So there is a new trend a Facebook friend had picked up… Art coins. They are like circular ATC and so of course I’ve made some to join in with a swap.
I started by making a masterboard with fresco finish paints and some Paperartsy stamps onto mountboard.
I then cut it into quarters and die cut a 2.5″ diameter circle from each.
Next I decided to add some contrast colour with a stamped flower. I added gamboge and ost Red brushos to some cardstock with water. Then once dry I stamped the Jofy flower. Then I added some more colouring with brusho before adding some stamping (number stamps) in coordinating colours.
I fussy cut them out and then added doodling to each of the bases.
I added copper thread between the flower and the coin and adhered them together.
I then used Tim Holtz rub one for the titles. I added them to bookprint and the adhered them to the flower with glossy accents to add some fun dimension.
Love how these came out.