Alcohol lift ink experiments

Posted by

I unearthed the alcohol lift-ink experiments I made a week or so ago and made one into a card.

I love the pattern and details in the panel. I added a few mounts and the sentiment and then added some patterned papers below. The bottom layer I received as a gift in a swap and kept it as it was so pretty and it was calling out to be used for this card. The other I added some stencilling using a stencil brush.

I decided it needed a die cut so used the little hot air balloon and then card candi to finish off.

Happy crafting!

Catherine

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.