Today I have two ATC to share using the wipe up napkin left from Tuesday’s journal page as the starting point.
I got the sewing machine out and did lots of random stitches across the whole piece and then glued it to the mountboard.
Next I cut it into two ATCs using the die.
Then time to add more colour and the vintage flowers. I used distress oxides in a variety of colours that suited the printed inages my friend Chris had gifted me.
So one had blues and lilacs added and the other pinks and reds.
I also added the doily in places and some white paint.
I finished with a quote and some dots of enamel accents and liquid pearls to add dimension.
Still loving the texture of this napkin and happy to still have half of it left to play with for other projects.