So after blogging about the coins I made last night I had a realisation … the swap was to send the three coins to the same person … And I had made three the same (very very very similar!) So I needed to make a few more so that the recipient had a set of similar but not the same coins!
So I made three more … because yes I didn’t think that I only needed 2 and 1 original! Doh! (Little note to explain I’m not feeling 100% at the moment and hence the complete lack of brains!).
I kept to the same idea and colours and to the same stamp company although I did switch sets of stamps… but all were the Badass artchick ones! And I kept to the faces as the images.
I realised whilst making them I would only need two so I reserved the other for another project I will share on another day.
So the good news from this blog post … I realised before it was too late and could correct my mistake… I have two coins for trading which aren’t already destined for a partner … So if you fancy a trade let me know… the third coin worked perfectly for the other project I have coming up… And I can enter thePaperartsy blog challenge again!
So even massive brain fog issues can result in good news! Ha ha ha!
Catherine (sloping off to bed to rest the brain cell now x)