Today I have a third project made from one play with distress oxides…
Whilst I made the coins and tag I shared the other day I also did a wipe up piece on glossy photo paper.
Once I buffed it I stamped in archival the Mediterranean Moments stamp and then went in with some distress oxides and a fine paint brush to add some definition to the image. This allowed me to add some shading and some green to the greenery.
I then cut down the panel and edged it roughly with the same sepia archival and adhered it to a thicker piece of cardstock to make a postcard.
Love this atmospheric inage and colouring.