More of the cards I made crafting out of one basket of supplies.
This one was lots and lots of layers of paint and then after stamping the flower I created a mask and overstamped using black versafine the Badass artchick stamp which gave a fab background. I decided the flower needed to look different though so stamped it onto bookprint and used the brushos to colour it.
Once dry I fussy cut it out and added it to the card and added posca pen doodles.
I kept the card quite simple as it was such an intense background and focal image so just added doodled lines.
The next one I took the same image and made a very different looking card.
This time i stamped the image onto a piece of paper I had been using to add paint to the previous background. It was originally a piece of map paper so very smooth and originally glossy.
I again added posca doodles.
I chose to add it to a piece of card I had simply stamped one background stamp on and then edged.
To the card I then added some embellishments… a little corrugated tag, and some chipboard hearts I had given the embossing powder treatment using the Deep sea baked texture embossing powder.
A much more simple card but equally fun using the large flower image from Jofy.