Hello… me again… more cards from the basket challenge…
This started life as a gelli print, as did the second card I am sharing and both of them I used Kim Dellow stamps as the focal points.
I used a layer of stamping onto the gelli print background… and then added the set of funky flowers. I also stamped the flowers onto book print and then coloured them using the brushos. I made sure that they were highly pigmented to create the really intense colour.
More posca pen doodling also added to the panel to create a frame.
I also added the little canvas tag and some twine to finish off.
Here is a better picture in daylight…
This second one I added some stencilling, to which I added doodling and I used the same trick of adding the flower heads as another layer of book print coloured with brushos.
This time the tag is a corrugated card one I coated with blue paint and added some embossing too.
I needed to add posca pen to the flowers too to ensure they had the same impact as the doodled stencilling.
And again another picture in daylight…
So that’s half the cards I made shared… Will share more again in a few days.