Final two cards made from the basket challenge… yes I managed 12 in total!
This one took a bit of time to make as I used glossy texture paste over the inking and that takes a while to dry. I started with a mop up piece of card from spritzing the gelli plate. Then I added the stencil and added more ink before then adding the paste over the top.
I then decided to use the small Jofy flower stamp onto bookprint and used brusho to add colour.
I added gems to the centre of the flowers. Love how the stencilling is all glossy and raised.
This one is a simple case of paint added to the background, onto which I had added a strip of bookprint, and then some stencilling. I then added the stamping to the front and used the white embossing powder.
I added some pink and white posca pen doodling too!
So that’s the 12 cards I made…
… not bad considering they were all made in the course of one afternoon!
Loved this challenge… and ended up with a smaller pile of stuff on the desk at the end. (See below). It was much easier to tidy up as I hadn’t been getting lots out and so could easily put it back so will definitely have another go at this again in future.
With a reduced amount of supplies or colours you have to just get on with the creating. It really helps!