Today I’ve got a tag I made for the UK stampers forum swap. I actually created this using the basket goodies I have been sharing the cards I made.
I started by using the gelli plate mop up as a background start. I then started adding some stamping using some old stamps and the Badass artchick number background stamp.
I added some torn bookprint down one side. Then I added more ink using a blending tool.
Next I worked on the focal point. A stamped fabric piece, a frame I painted and stamped. Then I added the butterfly embellishment to which I had added paint and embossing powder to.
Quite a grungy tag and a bit different from my usual style.