Today I have the cards I made to send the Russian art dolls to the swap recipients… they include papers from the stash swap challenge I shared over the past few days… and of course are Russian art doll themed!
I used the same template as I used for the dolls… but this time I cut them from patterned paper in the stash.
The faces were from the Art by Marlene die cuts and I added doodling and shading and a little pics of doily for the frill on the headscarf.
I also added the sticky embellishments as buttons.
I adhered both dolls to a piece of card I stamped some texture into the background and doodled the border. I also added the hello sentiment.
I decided to use red card blanks to give the white panel something to contrast against.
Cute and super simple little creations with the use of the Art by Marlene faces.
Lovely way to round off two projects in one.