Thankful that I had prepared blog posts in advance since the last few weeks have been pretty horrific. Unfortunately, through the teenagers attendance at school, the hubby and I also contracted Covid and we got pretty poorly. Grateful that neither of us had problems with our breathing, however both have felt pretty unwell. We are both on the road to recovery now but energy is low and so fortunate to have most of the blog posts prepped in advance.
Today another three coins to share with you from the advent coins I made for the swap.
This time there are a few new styles to share…
The first one is an ink smooshed background and an embossed reindeer and bold black numbers.
The next is using the pointsetta stamp but against a splattered background. I embossed it and then used distress oxide and a water brush to add colour.
The final one is using fresco finish paints and a stencil for the background. Then I added the white embossing.
See you in another few days with the next set of coins.