Bert the Birdhouse with Tweet, Twit and Twoo!

Evening all I have now finished my birdhouse I started at Art from the Heart on Saturday in a class with Karen Hayselden. I wasn’t sure I wanted to use the Kate Crane girl stamped image so instead waited until I was home to make a start on finishing the project. So here it was […]

Update from Harrogate

Hi there So today I indulged in some arty therapy with some dear friends, no my sisters, in Harrogate at Art from the Heart with a great teacher, Karen Hayselden.  And I decorated a very cute birdhouse, made some stunningly bright and busy layered backgrounds and a big splodgy mess.  I played with air drying […]