My final installment for the
one three sheet wonder I did with Gingham Garden dsp for you today. Two sets of cards I made…
The first set uses the ever so pretty Butterfly basics and lots of fussy cutting! Ugggh!
I coloured the images using a water brush and the coordinating ink colours to the dsp.
I stamped the flower onto the envelopes too to add a finishing touch.
The next set are different in style with a cute little bear which was a Craft stamper stamp from a few months ago. I rarely use the stamps on craft stamper because I forget all about them… but this one jumped out at me to be used for this project!
I used the stamp on the envelope too…
Not a bad little haul from a three sheet wonder project and such a nice set of papers too!