I’ve been participating in a few random atc swaps over the past few weeks … all part of keeping my inspiration going for this 365 challenge. Now is the time to share some of these…
This is the first one… the theme was monsters!
I used the Make a monster Stampin Up stamps and scratch paper and distress stain, clear glossy texture paste and a whole host of different random mediums to create this cool atc. Fun!
I also made this second one for the same event…
For this one I used the cute digital stamp from All dressed up and coloured them with distress inks. Then tore it out and layered onto a prepared atc which had tissue paper and black gesso on it. I then edged it with embossing powder to give it a metallic finish. I love how cool this looks.
The next challenge I joined in was a purple themed one… I did share a couple of ATC’S I made for this a few weeks ago but I also made this one…
This was a piece of cardstock I painted with the deco arts fluid acrylic paint and some white Dylusions paint. I added some tissue paper and some scraps of white paper to the base and then stamped and embossed around the edges.
I added the finnabair butterfly (my princess actually coloured this is for me) and then the sentiment. I added some Inktense to edges and to define the features.
And another one for the purple on purple swap… I used scratch paper and Inktense pencils and the fab art alchemy paints to create this and then used a piece of book print as the base.
Finally I have two cards made for the #52cafecards challenge…. eclipse and folk art.
This was so satisfying and easy to make. Black gesso on the base with white gel pen and then torn black cardstock with silver paint wiped on the rip. Then a sticker circle and the words. Done!
And the folk art below was hand drawn using pictures on the Internet as inspiration and the painted with the art alchemy paints then doodled over the top. Fun and shiny!
OK so I think that’s the random ones caught up for now!