Another swap with hearts! This time I had to make six embellishments for the recipient to use either in a journal or on a card etc.
Here is what I made…
Clockwise from top left…
1. a ribbon and muslin combo with a stamped and gilded heart and a little gem.
2. Canvas stamp with inky collage.
3. Collage paper onto pink card with washi tape and a stamped heart and stamped sentiment.
4. Twinchie with patterned paper and a plastic tape with stamped and embossed glossy hearts.
5. A tag with stamping and collage elements.
6. Little card with stamped and coloured cat and balloon image.
Love how they all came out.
Entering these into the anything but a card challenge at Simon says stamp challenge blog