Today I have the inchies I made for the February colour palette swap. This is the colour palette I was working with…
Lots of lovely pinks!
So I cut my inchies and grabbed my pink tones promarkers to add colour.
This gave me lots to go with but I decided to add the same image to each and keep them simple. I love this flower image from Zinski Paperartsy stamps.
I edged each inchies with silver pen and then mounted them onto the three coloured cardstocks.
Think this could make a lovely card front.
The prompt last week was Easter and at the weekend I made this offering for the challenge using the fab Zini chick stamp.
Plenty of fun layers for this. Adhesive canvas onto the mountboard. Then brushos added using Matt medium. Then modelling paste through the brick stencil.
Whilst that dried I fussy cut a flower from some patterned paper and watercoloured the chick using brushos and fussy cut that too.
Then I adhered down the flowers, added some gesso behind where the chick was going and then stuck that down too.
Added some shading using the brushos again and then some letter stickers for the title.
I wanted to play with my Paperartsy stamps and distress oxides and so I grabbed some linen cardstock, black cardstock and the inks and started playing.
This is what I made… I used Emma Godfrey stamps for the background and then used glimmer paste through a stencil to add sparkle.
Next on a separate piece of card I stamped and embossed the sentiment and added a lot of the distress oxide in a wetter format. This provided a lovely vibrant colour. I did the same for the flower and fussy cut that out.
I then added the sentiment on a strip of white that I edged with black and layered it all up onto a card blank.
Love the cute flower and the font for the sentiment.
Today I get to share the journal page I made for Linda for the circle journal I am involved with. The rules of this were to decorate one side of the envelope, use Paperartsy products and to decorate the mini envelope somehow.
Well I made a video … it is speeded up to condense several sessions into one watchable video…. of the process I went through to make this…
The way Linda had constructed her journal allowed me to add some embellishments from the Artful Days goodie box too so it is quite a 3D page… but her journal still closes nicely.
Hopefully she likes it… And you enjoy the process video.
Last month I joined in a swap through the Mini Marvels Facebook group. The theme for this swap was a zig zag book. I’ve just realised I never shared what I made on my blog…. ooops!
Here is what I made… using fresco finish paints and Darcy’s Paperartsy stamps.
It was so difficult to photograph.
Loved making this project. And certainly quite a cute project as pretty much ATC sized.