Today there are a few blog posts to get through… the first of which is this about two ATC’S I made for the challenge…
They started off as a distress ink background I made a while ago with some stamps and blending of inks. Next I added some distress crayons and then removed a bit of the colour again with a baby wipe through a stencil.
I then stamped using White acrylic both some little bits of texture and the main flower image. Next I added colour and shading using Inktense pencils and pen for doodling.
Then I chose my sentiments and went for a different look for each of them.
Love both of these.
Please pop back later to see the other posts I also have in store for you!