Another couple of ATC’S towards the challenge for the year…
I started with these Gelli prints on patterned paper. I added some stamping using the Dictionary stamp. Next I added some stamped flowers which I cut out and edged with pink ink, and then added some of the splats from Timeless Treasures.
Both of the flowers were stamped several years ago and have just sat in the stash. Good to get them out and find a use for them.
I then added some iridescent medium through a stencil over part of the each of the cards. Once it was dry I added the finishing touches…
… flowers and a little quote which I got off a calendar.
Love how these both came out.