180 ATCs made since Jan 1st. Wowsers!
And here it is…
I started with a piece of mixed media cardstock and soaked it in a mixture of distress stains although mainly Picked Raspberry.
Once dry I added a stencil and babywiped a little ink away so those are the faint hearts in the background.
Next I added the strips of punchinella using some fun coloured staples. Then the main feature of the Dylusions cat which after stamping in archival I also coloured with the distress stain.
I added doodles and the PURR title and jobs a good’un!
So there we go… 180th ATC! Almost halfway through my challenge (well ahead of schedule) and still enjoying it.