Tonight some friends are popping over to mine to make some cards using a masterboard as the basis.
Here is the masterboard I created for the basis of the samples.
I used Paperartsy fresco finish paints and a mixture of stencils and stamps.
Here are the samples … but obviously the end products may be very different due to the unique nature of creating a masterboard.
Card one I used Kim Dellow stamps to create the flowers and added a doily to separate the bright blooms from the background. In all except one card the feature image is watercoloured using SU inks and a waterbrush.
Card two uses the finnabair stamp to add the feature stamped onto the same yellow cardstock as the mount to the panel and sentiment.
Card three I decided to jazz up the panel by die cutting a section out. I also added some shimmer ink on top of the watercoloured presents to add some additional shine.
Card four uses the cut out from card three to add interest behind the Gorjuss Girl image.
All in all a fun set of cards made with one piece of 6 x 12 cardstock for the masterboard.
Love this method of making cards.