So I can’t believe how close I am to my target of 365… and there are still 3 months to go before the end of the year. Not sure I’ve ever managed to fulfil a challenge before. I am amazed!
Anyways … the idea for these ATCs came from Wanda who shared a project on the Paperartsy blog using distress oxides and transparent gloss texture paste. So I had to have a go!
I took some pieces of mixed media cardstock and layered the fired brick, candied apple and black soot distress oxides until I was happy with it. Then I added the texture paste through different stencils.
I finished them all off with stamps and doodles, mainly using the Paperartsy stamps.
These first three are all for a UK stampers forum swap.
The final one I treated slightly differently.
Once the texture paste was dry I took a baby wipe and wiped off a lot of the colour. I LOVE how this came out. So different. Will definitely be trying this again.