As promised another #31productchallenge… and another swap … this time inchies… and six Halloween themed ones.
Started with the backgrounds I made on 1st October for the start of the challenge and chose two of them to cut into inchies.
So day 8 my product was my Stampin Up dye based inks to add the text stamping in the backgrounds in two different colours. I love these inks for stamping.
Then I finished off the inchies with embossed stamping and then realised they needed some frame so added the ink to the edge of them all.
So only one days contribution to the #31productchallenge but happy to be able to use a couple of those additional backgrounds I had created and love.