Made another masterboard to turn into Christmas cards. Started with the large piece of watercolour cardstock and added some strips of masking tape to it. Then added gelatos and Inktense to it with lots of water.
Then stamping with the Inktense and some of the SU inks… then removed the masking tape before adding more stamping.
A pretty weird and wonderful creation!
Cut it up into 12 3.5 inch squares…
And then set to on creating cards…
The first four I started with embossing the beautiful Dasher stamp onto them. I just love this stamp.
Next I grabbed some stampin write markers and my waterbrush and this magnolia Angel to add to another four.
After colouring the images I fussy cut them and then added them to the panels. I then added stickles to the hat fluff and left them to dry.
The final four I added a magazine stamped image and used my wink of Stella pen to add shimmer and blend the ink on the stag head.
All three sets look very different but still obviously from the set given the same background.
I then finished off all of the cards individually. I added some pearl accents to both the Dasher and the stag cards, sentiment stickers and then mounted them onto the 4×4 card blanks.