Today I have the three coins I made for the UK stampers forum swap this month.
I kept them similar to the ones I made for the swap I host in terms of the theme of words to live by… and they had gelli printed bookprint as the background.
This time I added so.e white posca pen to define the stencilled pattern on each coin once I had adhered them.
Then added some stamping onto each using the leaves from Petal Palette and some inking using vintage photo round the edge.
Then I had a hunt in my box of scraps and found some quotes I had printed ages ago but they worked perfectly for these I thought…
I thought these made lovely coins and really loved the colour scheme I chose with those paints on the gelli prints.