Tonight I had a few friends come and get inky with me. We played with the gelli plates and inks and brushos and generally had fun making a mess and lots of pretty bright and colourful papers. We didn’t quite get to the point of making a card … I must plan sessions better to make sure we have finished projects! But after they left I sat and cut out images and made up six cards from the stuff I had created… even if they aren’t completely finished cards… they are at least nearly done!
I also still have the pile of images and a few bits of background I can use left too for other projects… I reckon a postcard or two might be featuring some of those bits sometime soon!
Anyway here are the cards.
I think with a little shading, a sentiment and a small amount of embellishing these cards are good to go… and from the stack of paper we gelli printed a good amount of projects can be made!