I decided to use some of the gelli printing that I created during my session with friends at the beginning of the month for the postcard I made for the UK Stampers forum swap.
I took the panel and added another layer of ink using distress inks in spun sugar and tattered rose. Then I added splashes of water to bleach them out.
Next I used a die cut I got in a swap gift and coated it with embossing powder. This gives it such a fab finish.
Then I added the Darcy heart stamped onto bookprint that I had created on the gelli plate play night.
I then used a stamp I found in the stash I don’t think I have ever used before to finish off as it amused me.