The theme of the swap was eyes so I decided to use the Jane Davenport face stamp where you can choose the features. I’ve not used this stamp much but loved creating these three ATCs using the stamps.
I started with some mountboard cut using the Bigz die and gave it a coat of gesso. Then I dry brushed on some neutral colours of Paperartsy fresco finish paints (buff and taupe). I also added some of the smoked paprika so break up the background and because I knew I wanted to incorporate that into the hair colour too.
I then stamped using sepia ink the face and then the features using different eye stamps for each girls but keeping the lips and nose the same.
Then I added in hair for each using a mixture of browns and oranges. I also added colour to the lips and then the eyes I chose a teal/blue colour that really stood out.
I then used Inktense pencils and a waterbrush to add more definition to the eyes and some shading.
I also added a bit of subtle stamping to the background using yellow archival and a Gorgeous grunge stamp and then added the sentiment from a magazine set in the sepia ink.
I finished by edging them with archival ink to frame the panels.
Love how these came out. So different from everything else I have made recently.