Another of my ‘found treasures’ posts… this time two more of the Dylusions backgrounds made many years ago on a class with Dyan at Art from the Heart. I teamed this with some gelliprint watercolour ink background ATCs I then made, again several years ago, but never finished. I decided these two would work OK as Christmas cards and added a new to me die cut of a deer onto them along with a sentiment.
It took very little work at this point but because the background is so rich and then the gelliprint also has plenty of interest and then the die cut has texture and intricacy it all works well together.
I must admit the Dylusions backgrounds were so lovely to make but I have no time to do anything so messy these days. But it is tempting me to have a play again sometime soon.
Entering these into the Anything Christmas challenge at The Holly and the Ivy