I am really trying to use up dsp I own and keep playing with different challenges. I think this started as a #sheetloadofcards template but to be honest I started it over a month ago so can’t remember now.
Anyway the plan was to make some masculine cards using this golf themed dsp I had in the stash … bit it didn’t exactly go to plan when I realised I had exactly zero golf themed stuff to make it into a proper themed card… so I went a bit off piste!
I hunted through my bits and pieces box and found this printed topper so this did work with the sports theme. I also added the letters from an old Papermania kit which made them slightly more restricted and masculine.
But then I gave up … couldn’t find anything that would work with the golf theme!
Fortunately for three cards I could avoid the direct golf theme as the papers are double sided and I could use alternative sides where necessary … and so instead I gave up on masculine and added butterflies from the lovely Butterfly Brilliance set.
The next two I opted to cover up the golf themed paper instead …
A complete cheat … but all I could think of to do given I had made up the cards originally thinking I must have something in my stash that would work… only to find nothing except that one printed sports element.
Ah well.. a set of fun and pretty cards using golf themed papers done and dusted!