Baked Texture embossing powder, Dictionary, Digital stamps, Distress oxide ink, Distress resist spray, DYICAD, fresco finish paints, Paperartsy, Indigo Blu, Inktense, Derwent, Paperartsy, Eclectica -Darcy, Promarkers, Letraset, Spectrum noir pencils, Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz

#dyicad2018 catch up

Yes I am still going strong with this year’s Index card a day challenge.

These are days 30 through to 35. Lots of different mediums, colours and styles being used. Really love the funky hair one with the frame and that Indigo Blu fish is fab!

And then the next six days…

I adore the baked texture embossing powder on the modelling paste stencilled word on the last one, and then the contrast of that with the cute panda, and then the sketch of day 36!

Hope you enjoyed seeing this collection of cards.

Happy crafting!


Designer Series Paper

Baby cards… with the Making Cards images

You may remember I made some cards at the weekend using Making Cards magazine supplies… well here are two more which are linked together because of the sentiment stamp I used rather than for any other reason.

I thought the images lent themselves to new baby cards… so these are what I made.

Both used some papers from the stash and either used glossy accents or wink of Stella to add shimmer and shine.

Love these cute images and the way the cards came together.

Happy crafting!



#AJSS… Iris’ lesson… free and loose journaling

So the lesson I followed for the page I am sharing was definitely more of a challenge to me … loose and free drawing and mixed media art.

The teacher was Iris Fritschi-Cussens and she advised imperfect drawings of faces and people for your page along with the horizon to ground the figure… well I’m not sure I got this but I am happy with my page.

I particularly enjoyed the freedom of letting go and seeing what I actually draw… along with the very rough way of applying the colour in the background, mixing watercolour over the acrylics.

So another fun page for the Art Journal Summer School… and thanks Iris for the lesson.

Happy crafting!


Distress oxide ink, Distress resist spray, Eclectic Expressions, Masks/Stencils, Sheet Music

A gift ATC

You may recall that last month I made a background where I then cut out three circles to make coins and one ATC… well I finished the ATC in a similar way to gift with the coins as a surprise for the recipient.

Once the coins were finished I used the same set of stamps to find a rectangle one for the ATC. Just like the coins I added colour with the distress oxide and added some wink of Stella and then added it to the card.

I finished it off with a dotted border using the white paint pen and some black enamel accents dots.

Love how this came out and how it complimented the coins…

Happy crafting!


First edition dies

Making cards magazine card making

Yesterday whilst the hubby watched football I crafted… and made a lot of cards. Some are future design team projects and some were just for fun … but all featured the images from a past issue of Making Cards magazine and some papers from the stash.

I love these bright papers and the cute girl… and couldn’t resist making all of these cards.

I particularly like the one with the die cut background… mainly because that die is a pain to get it cut and to clear up all the intricate piece after you’ve got them out of the die and the cut.

For all of them I added glossy accents to add shine and dimension and also some wink of Stella for shimmer. I added the sequins, card candi or gems to embellish and the die cut foiled sentiments to finish off.

Happy with these cute cards… and it made a nice change from all the mixed media and masterboard projects I’ve been working on.

Happy crafting!


Artist Trading Coins, fresco finish paints, Paperartsy, Gummiapan, Lawn Fawn stamps, Masks/Stencils, Sizzix, YouTube video

More play Artist trading Coins

Hi… another coin video for you to see… and more for the theme of play as I got a little carried away and fancied making more!

So this time robots, spaceships and toy cars are the feature images and the colour scheme is blues and greens… I started with a masterboard.

And then die cut it and moved it onto the features.

Here are the finished articles…

Really cute! Love these so much and love the fact making a masterboard like this gives you the easy option of making multiples… and I also have an ATC background too to finish at another time.

So fun!

Happy crafting!